It has been recently revealed in a report that two doctors who have been found guilty of conducting abortions on women on the basis of the gender of the child have been suspended.
This has been revealed after a long investigation that was done to find out how doctors are these days indulging in unscrupulous activities. Only the sex of the baby was the reason and basis of the abortion, the doctors didn’t even care to ask any further questions. Abortion clinics these days have a lot of such activities going on.
The Health Secretary, Andrew Lansley, is of the view that there is need for a further investigation to be done by the police to find out whether there are abortions being conducted due to the gender of the child.
Many people are aborting the girl child and this is becoming a growing concern in the world. Women from different social and ethnic backgrounds, come to these clinics to have their children aborted, and this is extremely negative because the doctors aren’t even asking them any further questions. They are just not bothered about why they want to terminate their unborn babies.
“The practice of “family balancing” through abortion is illegal. The Trust observes this law and does not offer termination of pregnancy on the basis of gender. We are investigating these very serious allegations as a matter of urgency”, said a spokesperson.
There is need for further investigation to be done in the matter so that there are effective steps taken to catch hold of the doctors aborting children just for money. They aren’t bothered about why and the women want to get rid of their babies and aren’t even asking them any questions for the same.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man