As per recent reports, it has been claimed that a powder found in female sanitary merchandise which is heavily used as an illicit drug all over the world has been spotted recently in the United Kingdom for the first time.
The cleanser comprises of crystallised benzydamine HCL, which can result in causing hallucinations.
The hygiene product dubbed Tantum Rosa is, as of now, not meant for legal sale in the United Kingdom. But still, authorities reportedly confiscated two packages at a Polish supermarket yesterday in Southampton. The raid tailed the unearthing of Tantum Rosa packets at a local cemetery and it was claimed that a memorial was vandalized at the spot.
The chemical employed by drug makers in Eastern Europe has long been under controversy for its illegal effects.
While expressing his opinion regarding the entire issue, along with mentioning what all negative consequences it can have in the time to follow, a police spokesperson revealed: that it seems like Southampton is the first place in UK where the drug is being misused.
As a result, the officials have claimed that shopkeeper will soon receive a warning in this regard so as to curb the use of the illegal and potentially dodgy drug. In this regard, an official from the MHRA, Danny Lee-Frost, said that he was extremely “concerned” that the medicine was being used as a frivolous drug.
He further added, “Because it is labelled in Polish, people who get hold of it won't be aware of what the ingredients are if they do attempt to misuse it”. A licensed female sanitary medication having nothing in the form of a license is said to have a massive hallucinogenic consequence in case their misuse has been seized as per raids conducted on Polish shops based in Southampton.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man