Arthritis is a very common disorder which seems to strike at almost any age group of a person's life. There is so little awareness about the same that it is worrying. In the same wake, Errin McQueen, a sufferer herself has joined the Yoga sessions for treating the condition by the Arthritis Research Foundation. "I'm very grateful and very inspired by everyone who has taken an interest to work toward the cure. I do believe it's in my lifetime and it's so exciting to think that", she revealed.
Arthritis is characterized by pain in the joints and can seem to occur at any age group. It is extremely painful and causes a lot of difficulty to the patients. The worst part is that there isn't a permanent cure for the disease. One can only tend to lower the pain with numbing medicines for the same. The reason for the onset of the disease is the loss of viscosity in the muscles. This is what causes the excessive wear and tear of the muscles and bones and they become inflamed, causing pain. It is essential that people understand that they need to keep their bodies moving in order to get respite from this condition
For the same, yoga might be really helpful. The wonders of yoga are now clear to the entire world. It is essential that one and all understand how yoga can rebuild the natural fluidity of the body and the joint pains can disappear, with the help of the asanas performed in the right manner This will tend to make a person healthy and happy. Arthritis patients also need to make sure they don't carry excess weight on their bodies. This is also one of the major reasons for the onset of the disease.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study