As per reports, it has been revealed that Europe-based software writers have blamed Google for not giving them timely payment for February, which was due on March 7, 2012.
There were 100s of comments by the android application developers, who were of the view that they do not have direct contact with Google. This is the reason they are left with no option but to put their complaints on official website of Google.
On the other side, Google has apologized from their writers and has assured that they are looking into the matter and developers will be able to get their pay in a few days. It has been found that developers in France, Sweden and the Netherlands have received the money. However, developers in the UK, Spain, Portugal and Germany are still waiting to get receive their payments.
“They seem to think no direct contact is a good thing??? Crazy situation but that's how these big corps work and until it hurts their bottom line nothing will change”. These were the views of one of the developers.
Experts said that such incidents can tarnish the image of Google and they need to take care of human support staff. On which, Google said that they will not like to comment on the issue.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine