Nokia’s chief of design Marko Ahtisaari has a lot of confidence on their tablet under making. He said that he is quite confident that Nokia’s yet-to-come tablet will be able to give competition to iPad.
He further affirmed that they have been working day and night to develop a tablet which is different from the available tablets. Their main aim is to shake the kingdom of Apple. Nokia CEO Stephen Elop agreed with Marko and said that he does not think that other tablets makers have taken the right road to compete against Apple.
Elop said that they are planning something different to design a swell as promote their product and think that it will work for them. In addition, it has also been found that Nokia is strengthening its bond with Microsoft. Result of the same is the Lumia line of devices, such as the 900, 800, 710, and 610. It is also possible that Nokia takes the help of Microsoft in the development of their tablet.
Experts are of the view that seeing the close bonding of both the companies, it will not be right for Nokia to choose any other platform than Windows 8.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru