It has been recently revealed in a report that NASA has planned to reschedule the launching of the 5 rockets that were previously delayed their flight from Virginia. That has been due to the bad weather conditions in the area.
It has further been said that these rockets were actually a part of a jet stream study. The launch had to be made on Thursday from the space centre of NASA situated on the Wallops Island, but had been pushed forward due to the bad weather. The work of these rockets is to release a chemical tracer that would be in the form of a white cloud.
This would be able to help the people and scientists see the course and direction of winds. There have previously been postponements made of the same kind as well. It has been said that the Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment shall soon be able to help scientists in understanding the way the jet stream functions and this would help them in developing their further course of action as well.
The team now hopes that the weather remains favorable so that these findings can be completed with the help of the launch and the rest of the experiment.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man