Dubai Properties appoints new executives
Dubai Properties Group, owned by the ruler of Dubai's holding company, has replaced many of its top functionaries.
The chief financial officer and several senior managers left the company amid the news of change in corporate governance and operation by Dubai Properties.
The troubled flagship conglomerate Dubai World and Investment Corporation of Dubai have already seen management reshuffle over recent months.
Major management changes were made following the merger of Dubai Properties with Tatweer and Sama Dubai. However, the proposed deal to combine Emaar Properties was not materialized and abandoned on later stages.
Meanwhile, new executives have also been appointed to fill the vacancies.
The newly appointed officers include David Anderson and British Airways veteran Jayne O’Brien who would act as the new chief financial officer and chief marketing officer of Dubai Properties.
Mr. Anderson is a renowned auditing specialist who successfully completed his assignments during his stint at Unilever, Cadbury Schweppes and Colt Telecom. The firm also announced new names to head financial affairs, legal affairs, operations and property development.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space