There has been a lot of economic shuffle going around the globe with the global stocks not increasing from the recent highs and remaining below the 8-month peak. There is a huge demand growing because of the German debt crisis as well as slowing of Euro zone growth. Investors have also become very cautious as the debt problems rose in Italy and Spain.
The Euro zone countries have been seeing very marginal growth and due to the huge pileup of the debt on them, their conditions are getting worse.
According to the Hedge Fund Manager at Hampstead Capital, Lex Van Dam, "The global markets are now taking a breather and there is an anticipation of large rebalancing outflows out of equities into fixed income as the relative performance of equities has been very significant this quarter".
German Government bund futures saw a respite this week as the assets of investors went up 150 ticks this week. There is a lot of optimism going around about the US economy, which has made weak growth in the euro zone a bit effectual. Spain has on the other hand faced a lot of criticism because of falling investments for marginal debt after it ripped up agreed deficit targets.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man