Emirates Announces Family Discounts
Emirates Airlines, in a bid to woo customers, have announced special family discount of 50 per cent to over 30 destinations. The move would help UAE residents to travel at affordable rates with their family members in Business or First Class.
The family fare offer would be effective up to January 15 over destinations including Amman, Damascus, Tehran, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Munich, Maldives, Karachi, Doha, Muscat, Hyderabad and Kozhikode.
The airline would offer a 50 per cent discount on spouse and children ticket against the purchase of a full-fare ticket for an adult.
Hoping good response from the market, Khalid bel Jaflah, Emirates’ Vice-president, Commercial Operations UAE, said, “We have always been dedicated to offering families in the UAE excellent promotions, helping them explore the world without the hefty price tag.”
Customers would have to avail the offer at the dedicated sales centers and travel agencies as there is no provision of online ticket sale by the carrier.
Moreover, the promotional discount offer would be applicable only on flights starting from Dubai.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19