Emirates Announces Family Discounts
Emirates Airlines, in a bid to woo customers, have announced special family discount of 50 per cent to over 30 destinations. The move would help UAE residents to travel at affordable rates with their family members in Business or First Class.
The family fare offer would be effective up to January 15 over destinations including Amman, Damascus, Tehran, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Munich, Maldives, Karachi, Doha, Muscat, Hyderabad and Kozhikode.
The airline would offer a 50 per cent discount on spouse and children ticket against the purchase of a full-fare ticket for an adult.
Hoping good response from the market, Khalid bel Jaflah, Emirates’ Vice-president, Commercial Operations UAE, said, “We have always been dedicated to offering families in the UAE excellent promotions, helping them explore the world without the hefty price tag.”
Customers would have to avail the offer at the dedicated sales centers and travel agencies as there is no provision of online ticket sale by the carrier.
Moreover, the promotional discount offer would be applicable only on flights starting from Dubai.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio