Emirates Announces Family Discounts
Emirates Airlines, in a bid to woo customers, have announced special family discount of 50 per cent to over 30 destinations. The move would help UAE residents to travel at affordable rates with their family members in Business or First Class.
The family fare offer would be effective up to January 15 over destinations including Amman, Damascus, Tehran, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Munich, Maldives, Karachi, Doha, Muscat, Hyderabad and Kozhikode.
The airline would offer a 50 per cent discount on spouse and children ticket against the purchase of a full-fare ticket for an adult.
Hoping good response from the market, Khalid bel Jaflah, Emirates’ Vice-president, Commercial Operations UAE, said, “We have always been dedicated to offering families in the UAE excellent promotions, helping them explore the world without the hefty price tag.”
Customers would have to avail the offer at the dedicated sales centers and travel agencies as there is no provision of online ticket sale by the carrier.
Moreover, the promotional discount offer would be applicable only on flights starting from Dubai.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane