It has been revealed that the senator has ordered a detailed investigation into the matter whether the post traumatic stress of the veteran soldiers is being dealt with properly or not. There are many places in the country where the post traumatic treatment is being denied for war veterans. This is why it is essential to make sure they receive the best of care and facilities for all their needs, considering the fact that they had put their lives to risk to take care of the citizens of the country.
This has now been initiated by Patty Murray, the chairperson of the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee. She is of the view that essential steps need to be taken for effectively helping war veterans who have suffered in he fights and are now in need of medical help.
“I will not be satisfied until I know that they have done an absolutely in-depth evaluation and found every soldier that may have been misdiagnosed - in a timely manner - and get them the care they need”, she reveled further.
It was revealed that more and more cases of PSTD are being diagnosed each year, and this called for proper measures to be taken for the treatment of the situation. There is a need for caring better for the people in need, so that they can receive the best of care and heal from their post traumatic stress in the time to come. They have served their country well, and the authorities owe them at least the proper health facilities. It shall be seen in the time to come, whether these new efforts will come in handy, and whether there can be any positive seen coming out of it.
- Partial Yahoo Mail outage this week affected users for past two, or even three days
- Google Sheets rebuilt from ground up; new version available immediately
- Valve to ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 selected US beta testers on Dec. 13
- EU court dismisses Cisco's complaint against Microsoft's Skype acquisition deal
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson: Carriers need to move away from the subsidy model