It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been the launch of a new cancer cell line Encyclopedia by the drug firm Novartis, and the Broad Institute. This is going to be a very effective new guide for research and development. It has covered about 1,000 most prevalent types of cancer cell lines in humans and has detailed reviews and drug treatments give out about the same.
This made with a lot of hard work from the scientists involved. They have put in a lot of effort towards, of research in the same. The aim of making the book is to facilitate in further reference and research. This shall be able to help doctors, treat their patients better in the time to come. It might be definitely helpful in solving the queries of medical experts in the time to come.
“Cancer is a genetic disease. Cell lines reflect the genetic disturbances that drive cancers. Probing cell lines with medicines targeted at specific pathways, as done for the Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia, provides a powerful tool for design of cancer treatment”, said Mark Fishman, President of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR).
This book shall facilitate understanding each patient better in the time to come, and treat their cases individually; not having to go by what has been one in the majority of cases.
It shall increase the scope for novel development of treatments to fight various types of cancers in the near future. It remains to be seen how beneficial it is going to be for the cancer suffers in the time to come, and mow many lives it might be able to save with the help of the extensive research and development put into the book.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man