If you are dying to have a left-handed version of the Naga Gamin mouse, then the time has come to get up and ring the bell. Razer is planning to release this MMO-focused mouse which will otherwise feature all other similar functions of right-handed mouse but it will do so only after getting the bells from all you viewers of Facebook there.
As announced by Razer, if he gets 10000 likes in less than a week time before April 21st which is its deadline for deciding the launch of this mouse, only then he will continue with his plans. However, the release date has not yet been declared by the company. So if you are interested in this mouse and you want to explore the details then you can check out the press release after the break.
So now for all those left-handers, whose PC gaming rights were being violated; there is an exclusive and first time chance to show world their best of gaming skills.
The previously introduced lefty and oddball ambi mice were simply out of the fashion and boring in comparison to these whiny southpaws. On a recent posting on Facebook, Tan proudly said "That Facebook post generated more buzz than we could've ever imagined, which proves that there have been a number of gamers that have had their needs ignored for some time".
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man