If you are dying to have a left-handed version of the Naga Gamin mouse, then the time has come to get up and ring the bell. Razer is planning to release this MMO-focused mouse which will otherwise feature all other similar functions of right-handed mouse but it will do so only after getting the bells from all you viewers of Facebook there.
As announced by Razer, if he gets 10000 likes in less than a week time before April 21st which is its deadline for deciding the launch of this mouse, only then he will continue with his plans. However, the release date has not yet been declared by the company. So if you are interested in this mouse and you want to explore the details then you can check out the press release after the break.
So now for all those left-handers, whose PC gaming rights were being violated; there is an exclusive and first time chance to show world their best of gaming skills.
The previously introduced lefty and oddball ambi mice were simply out of the fashion and boring in comparison to these whiny southpaws. On a recent posting on Facebook, Tan proudly said "That Facebook post generated more buzz than we could've ever imagined, which proves that there have been a number of gamers that have had their needs ignored for some time".
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study