There is soon going to be the launch of the all new Nina, by Fisker automotive firm. This is going to be a novel car, which shall come in the plug in feature, and shall cost lesser as well. There is however a few problems being faced by the firm for now, which need to be sorted before the firm can launch their newest creation.
To be plain and basic, the firm is going through an economic crisis and they need to stabilize that and sort it out before they can bring out the new car.
They have the ideas drawn out real well, but the way their have planed their Nina, to be built in collaboration and parts in the famous General Motors factory that is situated in Delaware, costs a lot of money. Without enough money, they won’t be able to execute their master plan and the car, which might be practically worth, will have no scope of development.
"I'm not fully confident all the bugs have been cured on this car. This is a super-complicated vehicle that's got all the bells and whistles of a luxury car plus all the complications of a plug-in car”, revealed David Champion, from the consumer reports magazine.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers