Have you ever wondered why dogs are regarded as man’s best friend? Recently, the scientists of University of Lille Nord de France have put efforts in finding a solution of the question. It has been found that dogs often get aggressive when they run out of self control.
Similar is the case with men. Men often get aggressive and violent if they are not made aware of the expected social manners. While writing in the journal Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, the researchers noted: “When humans are depleted, they are less helpful, more aggressive, gamble more, etc”.
The researchers conducted a small experiment over 10 family-owned dogs. Self control is believed to be power in itself as it avoids us from falling into the traps of impulsive activities. The link revealed between dogs and humans hold value.
Men and dogs are taught from the beginning of their life as to how they have to behave in the society as they both have the tendency of getting impulsive and aggressive. The findings of the research should be taken as advisory note by the families who own dogs. It necessary to taught dogs about self control as their aggressive behavior could prove harmful for kids in the house.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man