As per recent reports, Google celebrated the 182nd birth anniversary of Eadweard j. Muybridge, the innovative British photographer, by placing images of race horse on its home page.
The animation that the Google showcased on its home page depicted Muybridge’s the horse in motion; the video was shot by the photographer in 1870 at former California Governor Leland Stanford’s stable.
The British photographer took photographs of galloping mare to determine that whether all hooves simultaneously came up the ground and also off the ground. The moves of the horse at that time were considered to be mysterious. But the efforts put in by the photographer were much more than a person could applaud for; it was the first time that such elegant shots of a race horse were clicked.
Muybridge’s creation led to the development of motion pictures.
However, the footage even raised several questions regarding the movement of the horse. And Muybridge was chosen responsible of answering the questions being put forth.
Later on, reports depict that the works of the photographer were not well acknowledged by Stanford, they did publish his The Horse in Motion, but the credits were not given to him.
But, this couldn’t stop Muybridge from working further on development of footages of other animals’ motion.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man