There is no doubt the losing weight is indeed tough, but a recent research has claimed that it’s very much possible to shed kilos through consuming balanced diet and regular exercise. It has been claimed by researchers at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center that there are large number of people trying to lose weight with the commonly used methods.
Though many would feel that it actually doesn’t work, it was claimed by the research published yesterday in The American Journal of Preventive Medicine that as many as 40% of over 4000 obese people, who had taken part in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), had lost some five percent of their body weight in the last year, while over 50% at least tried to lose weight.
There is need for people to understand that they must keep on trying to lose the weight as even a minor reduction in weight could have a positive effect on the overall health of people.
While there are some winning strategies to lose the weight, it has become all the more imperative that people do understand that persistence pays off well in the end, and they must keep trying simple techniques to achieve sound health.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares