There is no doubt the losing weight is indeed tough, but a recent research has claimed that it’s very much possible to shed kilos through consuming balanced diet and regular exercise. It has been claimed by researchers at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center that there are large number of people trying to lose weight with the commonly used methods.
Though many would feel that it actually doesn’t work, it was claimed by the research published yesterday in The American Journal of Preventive Medicine that as many as 40% of over 4000 obese people, who had taken part in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), had lost some five percent of their body weight in the last year, while over 50% at least tried to lose weight.
There is need for people to understand that they must keep on trying to lose the weight as even a minor reduction in weight could have a positive effect on the overall health of people.
While there are some winning strategies to lose the weight, it has become all the more imperative that people do understand that persistence pays off well in the end, and they must keep trying simple techniques to achieve sound health.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man