It seems that Pizza Hut is leaving no stone unturned to attract the attention of consumers, as they have now added a calorie-drenched upgrade - a hot dog-stuffed crust pizza in their long list of delicious pizza.
Pizza hut had got humungous response earlier too, when it started adding more cheese to their pizzas, which made the consumers gorge on them all the time. Now, with the new invention which is a 'succulent hot dog sausage bursting from our famous stuffed crust, with a FREE Mustard Drizzle’, as per the website, it seems that a lot more number of consumers are going to gulp it down.
While for one to have it in their platter, they would have to travel down to the UK, as it would be only served in the UK. Moreover, the 14-inch hot dog stuffed crust can be ordered too for home delivery. As more and more people are getting to know about this, they are getting desperate to try it once, but if they are not Britons, they are not lucky enough to have it in no time.
It is worth pondering that while so much is said about healthy food, the way Pizza hut is rolling out some or the other Pizza, it would become hard to resist for one and all.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College