According to sources, it has been revealed that the recently launched BioWare's Mass Effect 3 has not been able to please the gaming enthusiasts, as it was being expected when the game was introduced.
However, it has been discovered that the major problem that the game is facing is due to the Xbox 360. It has been unveiled that the versions of the Xbox 360 sequel have been designed in such a way that the game gets locked up during the boot up sequence.
The consequences of the fault have to be suffered by the gaming fans. It has been exclaimed that due to the issue arising, the game cannot be played.
However, after reading the views of the fans regarding the Mass Effect 3 on Tweet, BioWare has come forward and asked the customers to respond to the company with the problems that they are facing. They affirmed that they are well aware of the difficulties faced by the players.
But at the same time, the company officials have stated that the way the players respond, will help them fix all the problems faced during the game play.
The present reports obtained suggest that the company has fixed the potential temporary errors faced, including switching discs and managed the data in a way that supports multiplayer.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares