According to sources, it has been revealed that the recently launched BioWare's Mass Effect 3 has not been able to please the gaming enthusiasts, as it was being expected when the game was introduced.
However, it has been discovered that the major problem that the game is facing is due to the Xbox 360. It has been unveiled that the versions of the Xbox 360 sequel have been designed in such a way that the game gets locked up during the boot up sequence.
The consequences of the fault have to be suffered by the gaming fans. It has been exclaimed that due to the issue arising, the game cannot be played.
However, after reading the views of the fans regarding the Mass Effect 3 on Tweet, BioWare has come forward and asked the customers to respond to the company with the problems that they are facing. They affirmed that they are well aware of the difficulties faced by the players.
But at the same time, the company officials have stated that the way the players respond, will help them fix all the problems faced during the game play.
The present reports obtained suggest that the company has fixed the potential temporary errors faced, including switching discs and managed the data in a way that supports multiplayer.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man