According to sources, it has been revealed that the recently launched BioWare's Mass Effect 3 has not been able to please the gaming enthusiasts, as it was being expected when the game was introduced.
However, it has been discovered that the major problem that the game is facing is due to the Xbox 360. It has been unveiled that the versions of the Xbox 360 sequel have been designed in such a way that the game gets locked up during the boot up sequence.
The consequences of the fault have to be suffered by the gaming fans. It has been exclaimed that due to the issue arising, the game cannot be played.
However, after reading the views of the fans regarding the Mass Effect 3 on Tweet, BioWare has come forward and asked the customers to respond to the company with the problems that they are facing. They affirmed that they are well aware of the difficulties faced by the players.
But at the same time, the company officials have stated that the way the players respond, will help them fix all the problems faced during the game play.
The present reports obtained suggest that the company has fixed the potential temporary errors faced, including switching discs and managed the data in a way that supports multiplayer.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study