As per recent reports, it has been announced that the company, Microsoft has increased the mainstream support period of Office 2007 by six months.
It has been discovered that the company has launched a new support policy, under which this decision was brought into action.
However, no reports have been obtained regarding the time when the mainstream support of Office 2007 was extended.
The earlier reports of the week acknowledged that the software was imposed to retire by April 2017. Moreover, it was declared that Windows Vista will even retire the same year and month.
As per the recent reports, the Office 2007 will now exit mainstream support in October 2012, and will be retiring by October 2017.
A company provides main stream support for almost five years, in which the company is responsible to deal with the problems faced by the software, including the security updates, stability and reliability flaws and even the updating of service packs.
Moreover, it has been discovered that Microsoft will be offering security updates in the extended support, however, the fixes to the problems will only be provided to companies which are in contract with Microsoft and it is still running in the time duration and not exceeded.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine