As per recent reports, it has been unveiled that the project of development of biggest hospitals has been backed by several International royalty and national leaders.
It has been revealed that the all the leaders met at the site in Baltimore, which has been proposed for building the new Johns Hopkins Hospital facility. The 1.6 million square feet lies in the east of Baltimore.
It has been reported that the new hospital will be developed according to the modern techniques, that is the equipments and the technology that will be designed will be high-tech. Moreover, the operating rooms will be even designed up to date.
The findings have illustrated that the $1.1 billion worth project, to develop Sheikh Zayed Cardiovascular and Critical Care Tower and The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital, will take approximately six years.
It has been declared that the Bloomberg tower has been named after New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's mother. The Mayor has funded $120 million for the development of the tower.
The Sheikh Zayed twoer has been named after the first president of the United Arab Emirates. It has been reported that son of Sheikh Zayed has made a significant contribution to build the tower.
The tower will be constructed in a way to accommodate different facilities, including advanced neurological and neurosurgical services. Moreover, it will even assist with services to be provided for patients to be dealt with transplant surgery, trauma care, orthopedics etc.
The contributors to the towers stated that they are hopeful that their donations will bring about difference to the lives of the people. Moreover, they are expecting that it will even help raise the facilities and services at the hospital that would be beneficial for the doctors and the staff.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man