As per recent reports, it has been unveiled that the project of development of biggest hospitals has been backed by several International royalty and national leaders.
It has been revealed that the all the leaders met at the site in Baltimore, which has been proposed for building the new Johns Hopkins Hospital facility. The 1.6 million square feet lies in the east of Baltimore.
It has been reported that the new hospital will be developed according to the modern techniques, that is the equipments and the technology that will be designed will be high-tech. Moreover, the operating rooms will be even designed up to date.
The findings have illustrated that the $1.1 billion worth project, to develop Sheikh Zayed Cardiovascular and Critical Care Tower and The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital, will take approximately six years.
It has been declared that the Bloomberg tower has been named after New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's mother. The Mayor has funded $120 million for the development of the tower.
The Sheikh Zayed twoer has been named after the first president of the United Arab Emirates. It has been reported that son of Sheikh Zayed has made a significant contribution to build the tower.
The tower will be constructed in a way to accommodate different facilities, including advanced neurological and neurosurgical services. Moreover, it will even assist with services to be provided for patients to be dealt with transplant surgery, trauma care, orthopedics etc.
The contributors to the towers stated that they are hopeful that their donations will bring about difference to the lives of the people. Moreover, they are expecting that it will even help raise the facilities and services at the hospital that would be beneficial for the doctors and the staff.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study