All those willing to pay for a private treatment can soon get served with the services of a private hospital because B. C.'s Westbank First Nation proposes a similar project.
Reports are confirming that B. C. First Nation is proposing plans for building a $120-million private hospital on its reserve in the Okanagan.
Confirming the new proposals, Chief Robert Louie said that the new facility will serve patients with 100 beds and the services from the facility will not operate inside Canada's Medicare system.
So, if you are also willing to pay for a private treatment, you will soon have a big medical facility and its services to take care of your needs.
Facts revealing a big population of Canadians approaching medical facilities outside the country to get the best treatment to their illnesses are being considered as the main factors behind the new proposal of the big medical hospital, Louie confirms.
"If they are desperate to receive that and they can't afford to wait because of medical reasons or various other reasons, they will leave the country and that is exactly what people in Canada are doing", said Louie.
According to plans and designs of the new proposal, the hospital is believed to be well facilitated to offer several procedures like elective heart surgery etc. But emergency services, obstetric or psychiatric care are not included in the facility's list of services.
Hopes are higher that the new facility will generate 300 jobs. The project is being expected to start this year only.
Prior forwarding the plans to ministry for their comments, stating legality of projects, B. C.'s Ministry of Health will be thoroughly seeing details of the hospital from the Westbank First Nation.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man