Finally it seems women have won at least one battle in this so-called male chauvinistic world. The battle of the sexes will definitely never end but findings from experts are claiming women as winner in their recent ran survey to check which sex is more moral than other. The women are more moral than men, say researchers in their findings.
The above results are the outcome of the four-years-long run study by ethics expert Professor Roger Steare, Corporate Philosopher in Residence at the Cass Business School in London.
Reports are confirming that the professor had been working since four long years on his project. He had studied almost 60,000 volunteers and their behavior prior revealing his findings upon which sex is more moral than the other.
Hearing that women and the over-30s have higher values than the opposite sex has claimed a big win for women over their opposite sex males.
Regarding the findings of his study, he said that “Women prefer to make their decisions based on how it impacts others, which tends to produce better decisions. Men have a more individual approach and are more self-interested.”
Researcher’s statements explained that females and their decisions are always based upon feelings of others like their partners, children, friends, colleagues etc. Very few instances occur when female serves their own needs first.
The second important factor that the researcher studied was the wisdom that he noted increasing with age in both sexes. Prof Steare said that with increasing age people tends to become more inclined towards taking the most fair decisions and following morality.
“The real findings of this survey are that the women are better at telling porkies during pointless questionnaires”, adds Prof. Steare.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man