It has been recently revealed in a report that the National Everyday Matters day was observed so that the people realize how their mental health conditions are put at stake every single day.
The statistics reveal how many people in the vicinity are suffering from mental health issues in the world. There is ire need for efforts to be made to make people aware of how they are risking their mental health every day. There are many people falling prey to depression and other mental health issues. This is basically due to the stressed lifestyle of people.
The National Matters Everyday shall now help people in realizing how they need to relax and take their stress levels in life down by a notch. This shall help them in managing their stress levels better. People need to be able to cut above the stigma of a mental health issue. This is how they shall e able to put across a strong fight to the same. It is important that people take mental health issues to the doctor just like any other illness. This is the only way in which it can be treated and one shouldn’t give it a chance to worsen beyond control.
This event shall help in spreading awareness about the mental health needs of people. They shall be taught to learn to fight with their own problems, by approaching doctors for the same.
“We're excited to celebrate National Everyday Matters Day. Response to www. EverydayMatters. com has been strong, and we are encouraged by the conversations the site is generating, the information the community is sharing and the insight it is providing to all who visit”, said Michael Valentine, chief executive officer, Netsmart.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man