It has been recently revealed that there is need for better efforts to be made for the home care of the senior citizens in need for healthcare. This has been revealed according to the Health Council of Canada. They are of the view that there is need for better efforts to be made by the authorities so that the elderly have good living conditions.
This is because the family members who care for the elderly in their homes, become more and more stressed out, and angry, and this is why the elderly have to suffer. There is need for better healthcare provisions to be made for the elderly, who are in need of care and medical help. Long term care for the chronically ill or simply ageing people who need help is essential and this can be done only with better efforts made on the part of the government.
"You can make a good case for both cost-effective care and safe care being at home for many individuals, but it can't simply be a shift to home care as "an inexpensive alternative”, said Lyn McLeod, a former Thunder Bay MPP and leader of the Ontario Liberal Party.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers