Fat cells have caused a stir among the medical experts as they make people fat and prone of developing life threatening diseases. However, a recent study has found that red wine can help in reducing the level of fat cells from the body.
The study was conducted by the researchers of the Purdue University, located in Indiana. The researchers are currently holding study over animals. The red wine is being tested over the animal fat. It has been informed that red wine contains piceatannol which is similar to resveratrol. The piceatannol is the magic component which helps in reducing the quantity of the fat cells from the body.
The lead researcher of the study, Dr. Kee-Hong Kim was reported as saying, “In the presence of piceatannol you can see delay or complete inhibition of young fat cells. Piceatannol alters the timing of gene expressions, gene functions and insulin action during adipogenesis - the process in which young fat cells become mature fat cells”.
The US researchers have informed that the red wine is capable of not only reducing the quantity of the fat cells but also helps in keeping the heart healthy. The findings of the study have been published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.
It is hoped that the findings of the researchers would help in finding effective way of warding off the fat cells which put the health of a person at stake. It has been informed that the piceatannol works by hindering the activated genes from producing fat cells.
It has further been reported that the magical component of red wine is capable of lowering the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases and cancer. Cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and heart diseases affect a large number of people all over the world.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man