Red Wine Capable Of Avoiding Life Threatening Diseases, Say Researchers
Fat cells have caused a stir among the medical experts as they make people fat and prone of developing life threatening diseases. However, a recent study has found that red wine can help in reducing the level of fat cells from the body.
The study was conducted by the researchers of the Purdue University, located in Indiana. The researchers are currently holding study over animals. The red wine is being tested over the animal fat. It has been informed that red wine contains piceatannol which is similar to resveratrol. The piceatannol is the magic component which helps in reducing the quantity of the fat cells from the body.
The lead researcher of the study, Dr. Kee-Hong Kim was reported as saying, “In the presence of piceatannol you can see delay or complete inhibition of young fat cells. Piceatannol alters the timing of gene expressions, gene functions and insulin action during adipogenesis - the process in which young fat cells become mature fat cells”.
The US researchers have informed that the red wine is capable of not only reducing the quantity of the fat cells but also helps in keeping the heart healthy. The findings of the study have been published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry.
It is hoped that the findings of the researchers would help in finding effective way of warding off the fat cells which put the health of a person at stake. It has been informed that the piceatannol works by hindering the activated genes from producing fat cells.
It has further been reported that the magical component of red wine is capable of lowering the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases and cancer. Cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and heart diseases affect a large number of people all over the world.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies