It has been reported that game called `Draw Something' would soon receive updates as the maker of the game, OMGPOP, is trying to meet with the growing demand and market competition. There are a few who believe that the `Draw Something' is more popular then the Angry Bird application.
The application `Draw Something' was recently purchased by Zynga. Zynga purchased the application for $200 million. It has been informed that the game had few annoying features which are required to be addressed so that the growing demand of the game could be met with.
At present, the creator of the game is working towards bringing the improvement. The users of `Draw Something' would have to wait for a while to experience the changes. It has been informed that players of the game would be allowed to attach a short message with the drawing and would also be able to save drawings.
The Zynga is hopeful that changes thus brought in the game would encourage new players to try their hands on the game. It has further come to light that Zynga has launched one of the updated versions of the Draw Something. However, more updates would be brought in the game.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man