It has been recently revealed in a report that there are many women who tend to ignore starting a family, till they get in their middle age. This is because women these days are more career oriented and want to settle down in life before they can more ahead and start a family.
The ideal age limit for getting married and starting a family as sort of shifted majorly, and this is because of the major pressures that women are facing in the world. The job stress and the need to keep pace with the competent in the constant race for making a good career tends to make women ignore their family and baby priorities. There used to be a time when all women wanted were to settle down and have beautiful babies. These days they are more focused on building a firm career and making it large in life.
This actually tends to take a toll on their health and general wellness of women in the later stages of life. Having babies at a relatively late stage in life tends to take an ugly toll on the health of women at times. The babies as well as the mother tend to face complications in health at times. The women might even find it difficult to conceive at times. This is why it is very important that women marry at the right age and have kids at the right time.
"It is significant and surprising that the Clearblue study shows that having a baby is not a top life priority for Australian women in the fertile age group. But women should be aware of the impact of delaying starting a family”, said UNSW obstetrics and gynecology professor William Ledger.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College