While there is no doubt that applying sunscreen is all the more essential to keep the skin safe from harmful UV rays, it has been found that the researchers are trying to develop a product which might make those apply the sun protection who are reluctant to do so. It is obvious that to change one’s habit, first habits would have to be tracked, and this is what has been thoroughly studied in a new book, The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business, written by Charles Duhigg.
It was told in the book that unless the result is not luring enough for one, they would not follow the course and this is what is being kept in mind while making the sun protection which would instill tingles, thereby making one go for it.
In order to make it understandable, makers made a comparison with the story of toothpaste, which makes one understand what cleanliness is all about and that’s how habits are formed by one and all. There is need for some luring result to make one repeat any particular act. It is believed that habits are the brain's way of not exerting any pressure, as it makes one repeat an act again and again.
It is being claimed that this book has explored many facets of habits and can make one read it all with slew of stories showing how habits influence every aspect of our lives.
There is need for one and all to understand the three-step loop of a habit, including a cue, routine ad finally is that result. Unless the result is not rewarding, habits would be difficult to form. “Once you understand that habits can be rebuilt, the power of habit becomes easier to grasp and the only option left is to get to work”, said Charles Duhigg.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man