As per recent findings, it has been illustrated that soon Mater Hospital will be able to include a new-outdoor patient department. As part of the first phase of the new €284 million Mater adult hospital in Dublin, it has been unveiled that the department will include catering services and it is expected that the department will be fully operational by June.
After the completion of the first phase, simultaneously the second phase, which includes the development of a new emergency department, car park, operating theatres, ICU, radiology and single en-suite rooms, is expected to be opened any time between July and December this year. The project is expected to be completed finally by May 2013.
It has been discovered that the hospital has been up for the service of an estimated 16,500 patients every year, which includes an approximate 40,000 day patients and over 47,000 emergency department cases annually.
Administrating the increasing demand of the hospital in case of service providing, the €284 million project for the development of a new hospital was initiated in 2000.
Mater Hospital Chief Executive Brian Conlan stated that the action implemented to build a new hospital was more than appreciation. He asserted that the decision would not only help the patients avail the best services, but would also turn out to be beneficiary for the staff.
He said, “We now have state-of-the-art, eco-friendly accommodation and facilities, creating a perfect environment for delivery of top class care to our patients provided by the best professionals in the business”.
Moreover, he affirmed that the new service included in the hospital, which allows the out-patients to check-in by themselves is a great idea put into action. He exaggerated that if the idea works out, then he would like to extend the self-check-in services even for the emergency department. It has been narrated that the entrance looks as-if a person is entering an airport.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man