There could be no worst feeling at the moment for all those friends of the dying teenager, who have been addressed to closely by him in his emotional goodbye video that has now gone viral.
The video has been uploaded by Shaun Wilson Miller, 17, who is suffering from a chronic heart condition and has been told by the doctors that he has very short life remaining.
Doctors have already performed two heart transplants over Miller both unsuccessful and informs him that he could not survive a third shattering his hopes to live many more years.
The brave dying Australian teenager’s emotional goodbye video has touched not only his friend’s hearts but has also attracted more than 60,000 hits on YouTube in which he has shown his concerns and love for his dad by making a special request to his friends to take care of his dad after his death.
Miller’s video has showcased full enthusiasm to live life. "Hi guys, I have some bad news I have to tell you all”, he said. "I have a chronic heart condition and I won’t be here for as long as I thought. Live to the fullest because you never know what’s going to happen”.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man