"We are now at the point of having to take industrial action because unfortunately it would appear the commission aren't able to get the management to be able to do what needs to be done to resolve the matter”.
The above comments have come from the acting Deputy General Secretary of the HSU East branch, Mr. Gerard Hayes regarding the issue of 12-week long ongoing dispute over cleaning services.
No action yet has forced the members of the Health Services Union at Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital to stop their work. The decision will take its effect from this afternoon.
A meeting and a compulsory conference have been scheduled in the Industrial Relations Commission between the union and the contractor ISS.
The ongoing disputed situation has also witnessed some concerns of the Australian Medical Association (AMA), who in the meantime has also added its voice regarding the hygienic conditions at the hospital.
Hospital is being targeted with several complaints talking about the unsanitary conditions at the hospital and the unsatisfying practices from nurses, cleaners and patients.
Experts worry that negligence in the environmental cleanliness of the hospital premises can serve better for infections to grow thereby affecting severely the patients, staff and the region as well.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man