It has been recently revealed that a new research conducted by a team of researchers from the Western Australia have been able to find an effective vaccine for the control of meningitis, which is becoming a more and more serious ailment slowly.
This preliminary trial has shown good results and this is why there is still hope for a new drug to be developed for the disease in the time to come.
"I would imagine this could take place in three to five years. There really is hope to provide broad protection against it, which would have a major impact as it is a very frightening disease for parents and young people", lead author Peter Richmond, from the University of Western Australia's School of Pediatrics and Child Health.
It remains to be seen how more and more people can be safeguarded from the disease in the time to come, and how it shall be able to slowly eradicate this disease from the face the earth. It remains to be seen what the plan of action of the authorities is in the time to come and how it can be beneficial to people in the future.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College