It has been recently revealed in a report that the newer plans for cost cutting in the Medicaid might be the reason for problem for the nursing homes in the time to come.
These cuts might mean that the quality of care might deteriorate further in the nursing homes in the time to come. It might also mean that due to the cuts, people might have to suffer at the hands of improper and low grade treatment being given to them in the time to come. This is why the authorities need to make sure that these reforms are made very judiciously in the time to come. They need to be able to work for the benefit of one and all in the time to come.
“It’s becoming an access problem for people who really need the services, and that’s unfortunate. “These are lives of seniors who’ve worked years helping shape our towns and our country, and now they’re being left in the gutter”, said Holgeir Oksnevad, the administrator.
It remains to be seen how things go from here and how many people can be kept safe from this type of risk condition due to budget cuts by the government.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man