It has been recently revealed in a report that the newer plans for cost cutting in the Medicaid might be the reason for problem for the nursing homes in the time to come.
These cuts might mean that the quality of care might deteriorate further in the nursing homes in the time to come. It might also mean that due to the cuts, people might have to suffer at the hands of improper and low grade treatment being given to them in the time to come. This is why the authorities need to make sure that these reforms are made very judiciously in the time to come. They need to be able to work for the benefit of one and all in the time to come.
“It’s becoming an access problem for people who really need the services, and that’s unfortunate. “These are lives of seniors who’ve worked years helping shape our towns and our country, and now they’re being left in the gutter”, said Holgeir Oksnevad, the administrator.
It remains to be seen how things go from here and how many people can be kept safe from this type of risk condition due to budget cuts by the government.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China