It has been recently revealed in a report that the Moon walk marathon is back and many men and women are expected to participate in this event in full swing this year as well. It was started about 15 years ago, and this time the event shall commence from Hyde Park. The people from different places nearby are going to come and be a part of this event. They are going to be dressed in their underclothes for the walk.
This marathon event is going to be held in the Central part of the city in the night time. The aim of the event is to be able to raise funds for the ones suffering from breast cancer. This shall also increase the awareness in people about the disease and the need for taking a firm stand on the matter, while there is still time for helping a number of women at a potential risk of the disease.
“None of the women in my family had had breast cancer. I was fit and healthy; I didn’t smoke, hardly drank and exercised every day. I am Mrs Organic – if the air isn’t fresh I won’t breathe it”, said Nina Borough, a fashion stylist.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study