It has been recently revealed in a report that the Moon walk marathon is back and many men and women are expected to participate in this event in full swing this year as well. It was started about 15 years ago, and this time the event shall commence from Hyde Park. The people from different places nearby are going to come and be a part of this event. They are going to be dressed in their underclothes for the walk.
This marathon event is going to be held in the Central part of the city in the night time. The aim of the event is to be able to raise funds for the ones suffering from breast cancer. This shall also increase the awareness in people about the disease and the need for taking a firm stand on the matter, while there is still time for helping a number of women at a potential risk of the disease.
“None of the women in my family had had breast cancer. I was fit and healthy; I didn’t smoke, hardly drank and exercised every day. I am Mrs Organic – if the air isn’t fresh I won’t breathe it”, said Nina Borough, a fashion stylist.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man