A new study has claimed that performing Sahaja yoga can be very beneficiary for a better living. It has been subjected that the yoga helps bring the mind at peace and free of tensions, aggression, anxiety, as a result, the body feels light and free from external pressures.
The first ever national study, which took into consideration the quality of health of long-term meditators, included more than 350 people, who were meditating for the last two years.
A team of researchers, who assessed these participants, analyzed that 52% of them were already experiencing mental silence many times in a day, while 32% affirmed that they were experiencing mental peace once or twice in a day.
Ramesh Manocha, Senior Lecturer of Psychiatry, University of Sydney Medical School, Australia, who led the research, said “We focused on meditation as mental silence and surveyed practitioners of Sahaja Yoga who practice this to achieve the state rather than relaxation or mindfulness methods that are usually the focus of other forms”.
He emphasized that the health and positivity of people, who meditated for at least two years was much higher, in comparison to general population. He termed that an estimated 10% of difference was found in these people and the general public, in terms of happiness and satisfaction.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man