As per recent reports, it has been subjected that a University of Oregon student died due to bacterial meningitis, this Friday. However, her father affirmed that their daughter survived for a short duration fighting with the disease, during her first year at the university.
However later on, both her twin brothers were affected by the infectious disease within four months. However, reports suggest that both her brothers have survived, but they are at a high risk of contracting the disease again, due to a genetic protein deficiency. Gerhard Pagenstecher exclaimed that the situation they were going through is frightening.
It has been exclaimed that during the death of 21-year old Lillian Pagenstecher, her mother and father were besides her at Sacred Heart Medical Center at River-Bend in Springfield.
Moreover, a candlelight religious service was organized at the University of Oregon by Chi Omega society on Sunday night, which was attended by the deceased's parents.
The ceremony organized outside the Erb Memorial Union was attended by more than 1,000 people, who gathered there to pay their tributes to the young girl. It has been reported that the girl was termed to be full of life, energetic and joyful, despite the sufferings she had to face.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man