Dubai Airport is on its path to become largest hub for international air travel and the authorities are confident that SP2020 plan will increase passenger handling capacity from current 60 million to 90 million.
Emirates Airline president Tim Clark has expressed confidence that Duabi airport can handle more airlines and offer better connectivity facilities.
Dubai Airports CEO Paul Griffiths informed that the expansion plans will help increase passenger and cargo handling capacity of the airport. He added that with increasing competition, safer services will help in achieving success. Emissions trading scheme is aiming to reduce carbon emmissions.
Istanbul Airport served 23 million international and 37 million total passengers in year 2011 and ranked at #30 in terms of traffic handling. Dubai International Airport handled 50 million passengers in year 2011.
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine
- Sunshine Vitamin D may treat Asthma
- Emergency Dept Heads Want Solution for A&E wards Crisis
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards