Security alert on Emirates flight over bomb threat
Police has claimed to have foiled an attempt of bomb blast by arresting three persons on board the Emirates Airlines flight to Dubai scheduled to leave at 8 pm from Heathrow Airport, the World's busiest international air hubs. Scotland Yard, in a statement, said that these persons were arrested based on suspicion.
Confirming the incident, an airport spokesman said that police has been investigating the matter and it is expected to come up with credible results after completing preliminary examinations. He added, "Police are attending. It's not affecting the rest of the airport which remains opens."
A spokesman for Scotland Yard thanked the passengers and staff for their cooperation and sought apology for inconvenience caused to them. Meanwhile, the flight would leave at 1500 GMT Saturday, according to the information made available by the airline.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane