It has been recently revealed that there are many people who don’t get diagnosed for their health problems because they find it awkward to discuss things with your doctor. This is a major problem being faced by people in the world these days. There are many people who find it difficult to go and talk their hearts out to their doctor and don’t really have the nerve to be able to disclose to the doctor what problem they are undergoing.
This in turn leads to a number of problems. It firstly leads to misdiagnosis or under-diagnosis of a problem. It is really essential for patients to be able to talk to their doctors well. This is because the doctor shall make assumptions about your health condition till the time you don’t open up and talk to him.
People need to understand that they have to be frank with their doctors. This alone shall help him make the right sort of diagnosis according to the problem you are facing.
“The IPC program is an opportunity to build a network of highly motivated health care practitioners who work as a team to ensure patient-centered care at each stage of the patient visit”, said Casey Cooper, Cherokee Indian Hospital’s CEO.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares