It has been recently revealed that there are many people who don’t get diagnosed for their health problems because they find it awkward to discuss things with your doctor. This is a major problem being faced by people in the world these days. There are many people who find it difficult to go and talk their hearts out to their doctor and don’t really have the nerve to be able to disclose to the doctor what problem they are undergoing.
This in turn leads to a number of problems. It firstly leads to misdiagnosis or under-diagnosis of a problem. It is really essential for patients to be able to talk to their doctors well. This is because the doctor shall make assumptions about your health condition till the time you don’t open up and talk to him.
People need to understand that they have to be frank with their doctors. This alone shall help him make the right sort of diagnosis according to the problem you are facing.
“The IPC program is an opportunity to build a network of highly motivated health care practitioners who work as a team to ensure patient-centered care at each stage of the patient visit”, said Casey Cooper, Cherokee Indian Hospital’s CEO.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man