It has been recently revealed in a report that Google firm is planning to launch an all new .lol domain. These plans have been revealed by the Chief Internet Evangelist for the company, Vint Cerf. He is of the view that these plans might be made reality in the next four years to come.
He is of the view that there have been most people in the world using .com domain and there is need for changing the same. This shall mean that there is need for some new efforts to be made to incorporate some effective changes in the time to come.
"Despite the great opportunities the web has enabled for people around the world, there is still a lingering question about the diversity of the domain space (given that the number of generic TLDs has only increased by 14 in the last 28 years)”, he said
It remains to be seen how things so from here and whether these changes are well accepted by the new generation. An .lol domain would be a really different incorporation and might open doors for more innovation as well.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study