As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a charity has declared that it will be organizing a fundraising walk later this year in Eastbourne.
It has been reported that Marie Curie has scheduled to host a 10k walk event this September 8 and is encouraging people to come forward in huge numbers to take part in the event and support the organization to help more number of sufferers of terminal illness and their families.
It has been recovered that the charity apart from the walk has arranged other events, which include live music and picnics, which the charity asserted that these events are a tribute to the work done by its dedicated nurses.
It has been subjected that each person will be charged £10, however, children can go for free, there will be no registration charges for them.
However, the charity is encouraging everyone to raise as much money as they can support them and the sufferers and their families.
Furthermore, it has been discovered that volunteers from a national cancer care charity showcased latest outfits at a fashion show. It has been reported that the show at Carnon Downs Garden Centre was held to aid Marie curie Cancer Care.
- Nelson Mandela Raised Living Standards in South Africa
- Asians Contribute Most to Growing Ethnic Diversity in New Zealand
- Manchester Tribunal to Decide Over First UK Prosecution
- US Experts to Assess Kids Heart Surgery Future on All-Ireland Basis
- Shanghai reports PM2.5 pollutants much more than WHO recommended level