As per recent reports, it has been revealed that this Thursday, swimming instructors from Asotin County Family Aquatic Center tried best to break world’s record for largest swimming lesson.
It has been reported that as summer has approached and schools of Lewiston and Clarkston districts are all out for the season, children are turning up in large numbers to be a part of this World’s Largest Swimming Lesson, so as to try and outplay the previous records, made last year, which revealed that 20,000 people participated in the event to take swim lesson at the same time.
It has been recovered that residents from more than 500 locations participated from around the world, and represented five continents and 46 states.
U. S. Swim instructor Charley Lynch said, “Basically it was a level one lesson which is just the basics of swimming. Getting going, getting used to being in the water and getting comfortable in the water”.
Moreover, he asserted that the lesson is not just a way to place a position in the Guinness Book of World Records, it has another side too. He suggested that these lessons help these kids, so that they can save themselves in water.
- Katie Price wears a huge pink princess dress at the book launch
- MIA’s fourth album will hopefully be released this autumn
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might have named their daughter Kaidence Donda West
- World Bank Signs Deal with India for Taking NACP IV Ahead
- Telstra Contractors Fail to have Appropriate Asbestos Awareness