A small child and a wonderful actor who had been praised for his role in Volkswagen Super Bowl commercial in 2011, has successfully received an open heart surgery on Thursday at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, says a recent report.
Max Page, 7, had been suffering from a congenital heart defect since his birth, the report finds. And getting treatment in the hospital from the time, he has almost become its small Ambassador.
The report says that the boy was prepared for the operation positively and had also made a "Can Do" list, which included funning up the house as well.
It has been found that the surgery took two hours to show a complete success, in which his pulmonary valve was replaced along with the repair of his heart hole.
The valve, as per doctors’ say, would last for a period of 15 years, after which it would be replaced again via a noninvasive surgery, if needed.
Page made a beautiful statement for other children in critical conditions, "If you use your force and dream big, you can achieve anything. We may be small but we are mighty".
The young boy has been currently working with the CBS for soap opera "The Young and the Restless”.
- Patients in Rural, Regional Hospitals More Likely to die than in Metropolitan Facilities
- Doctors, Nurses Calls for Victorian Govt to Fund Expansion of Royal Children's Hospital
- Researchers to Conduct a Trial for Dementia Treatment
- Apprentice Winner Confesses Testicular Cancer Combat
- Man in Vegetative State Should not be Revived if his Condition Worsens, Rules Judge