It seems that the Ballieu government understands its public quite well. It has been recently revealed that the government has asked Melbourne Water to return additional money, which they have charged from Melbourne residents over a period of six months.
Melbourne residents were quite happy with the decision, but a statement being issued by Water Minister Peter Walsh seems to have frozen those happy moments. He was of the view that refunds will be given, but it cannot be confirmed that all will be getting back money.
Not only this, but Walsh has also not confirmed that overcharging will not take place in future. ‘‘We speeded the process up and it’s now happening and the important message is that it (the money) is now being delivered back to customers”, he further affirmed.
Welsh said that people, who have been moving out to other regions, will no more be entitled for refunds and people, who will move from small places to Melbourne, will also not receive funds. He said that the method will ensure that deserving households get back the money. Melbourne Water said that people will get their money back in next five years, but it is said to be quite a big time period.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru