It seems to be out of the box idea to raise awareness about using condoms. A new application has been developed by the Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control (SMI), which is known as Provligget.
The application tries to motivate people to use condoms while having sex. The idea was the brain child of Karin Raagsjoe. He was of the view that they want to put across a thought in the minds of people that it is the need of today’s society.
The application is such that it allows user to choose a fantasy sex partner. He can be a super hero, chef, director, writer or anything and after choosing the partner, one has to choose voices, which they would like to include while having sex with fantasy sex partner.
Meanwhile, having physical love with the chosen partner, one will see messages like do they think; wearing a condom could have elevated their performance or would have infused them with more confidence.
All these pop ups are meant to encourage one to use condoms while having sex. "And people are also a bit shy. In the north we are known for being open about sex, but it is still hard to bring up the issue of using a condom”, said Raagsjoe.
- About 70 Patients Not Informed Of Their Cardiac Disease Test Results
- Marley to be banned in Victoria from Tuesday
- New £7m Sports Centre and Swimming Pool in Sheffield
- European Commission Approves Astrazeneca’s Four-Strain Flu Vaccine in Europe
- CCG Leads Raise Concerns over NHS England’s Vision for Primary Care