A recent report confirmed that Betul's conjoined twins who were operated by a team of 34 medical experts recently are doing fine. "We are closely monitoring the blood pressure and the functioning of the vital organs of the two kids, the doctor said, adding, this is a crucial period", confirmed Dr. Rajiv Choudhrie, superintendent of Padhar Hospital.
Though there are some minor problems, there is nothing much to worry as the girls are fine. They are being closely monitored. There are chances that they would be taken off from ventilator in case their condition remained normal.
It is known that the twins who were joined at the heart and liver were separated after a team comprising of experts from India and abroad came forward. The kids as of now are under the close supervision of trained nurses from Delhi and Vellore.
It was also told that parents of the twins had gone through a lot after the babies were born on May 2, 2011 and that's what calls for counseling for them too. The surgery was reported to be funded by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. This surgery had caught the media attention to a huge extent. It would be worth seeing how the girls move ahead from here on.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer