It has been revealed in a latest report that most mothers in America are increasingly becoming regular users of Adderall drug, not because they suffer ADHD, but just in order to get relief from a tiring routine.
A study conducted from 2002 and 2010 has however noticed an increase of 750% in the drug use by American women of ages 26 to 39 years. But, it is being said that most of them did take the same needlessly.
While the drug is prescribed for sufferers of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and is used as a central nervous system stimulant. Most mothers reported that they took the same so as to keep working for their family.
Sources have found that once taken, the drug makes one addicted to it easily. The team has also cited an example of Betsy Degree, a resident of suburban Minneapolis, who tended to have a tablet prescribed for her child.
An immediate addiction was realized by her, as per her say. Though, she had taken the same only to meet the demands of her four children. She has further told it helped her to stay long till 3 a. m. and take workloads as well. "I could not stop taking them. I'd say I'm just going to take them one more time", she said.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine