PBS has released a new film that is aimed at raising awareness about the existing health care system in the U. S., a recent report has revealed. It is largely being appreciated for throwing light on difficulties faced by Americans during dental treatment.
Though, “Dollars and Dentists”, the amazing 50-minute video focuses on many issues occurred during such treatment. It fails to include some major issues like increased costs only on dental care and difference in treatment from medical issues of other body parts.
The reason behind the same is that the duration of the film is short and it is not possible to cover each and everything within a short film.
Receiving huge support from residents of the country, it is being said that the film must be watched by all, except for those who do not have any problem paying high for these treatments.
It is being said that those who have dental insurance would be shocked to know that they sometimes are made to pay for these needlessly. The video covers problems of adults for private dentist is not affordable as well as those for-profit clinics charging extra tactfully causing many to suffer.
The frontline documentary is extremely important for raising public awareness, say supporters.
- Sharp fall experienced in Jobless claims
- Boeing plans to spend $10 billion on 777X jetliner
- Telstra ‘vacuums up’ data from telephone calls of Australian users
- FTC settles with maker of Brightest Flashlight Free app which distributed user data to third parties
- BBM directory search service launched for Android platform