In a recent report, it has been claimed that a seriously ill father has come out of coma after eight days, while the surprising thing is that the moment he woke up, he ask for a KFC chicken burger! Well, that’s musician Sam Boughen, who instead of asking for his loved ones, ordered for a delicious chicken burger with gravy.
“We all held our breath when he started writing. But when he asked for a KFC, we knew we had him back”, said father of the man, Dad Martin, who also gave 60% of his liver to his son. It was only after series of health complications that he was pushed to coma. He was identified with a genetic disease and he had to go through couple of liver transplants. Furthermore, he suffered from a lung problem and an E. coli infection. Doctors were shocked with the series of health concerns he had to face and remained conscious of the treatment else things could have gone wrong.
He was too weak after he came back from the coma and even had a significant psychological effect too. While he’s under recovery now at home, his fiance Saffron and daughter Lottie in Glastonbury, Somerset, are happy seeing him.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man