In a recent report, it has been claimed that a seriously ill father has come out of coma after eight days, while the surprising thing is that the moment he woke up, he ask for a KFC chicken burger! Well, that’s musician Sam Boughen, who instead of asking for his loved ones, ordered for a delicious chicken burger with gravy.
“We all held our breath when he started writing. But when he asked for a KFC, we knew we had him back”, said father of the man, Dad Martin, who also gave 60% of his liver to his son. It was only after series of health complications that he was pushed to coma. He was identified with a genetic disease and he had to go through couple of liver transplants. Furthermore, he suffered from a lung problem and an E. coli infection. Doctors were shocked with the series of health concerns he had to face and remained conscious of the treatment else things could have gone wrong.
He was too weak after he came back from the coma and even had a significant psychological effect too. While he’s under recovery now at home, his fiance Saffron and daughter Lottie in Glastonbury, Somerset, are happy seeing him.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study