In the wake of ensuring effective healthcare services to ADF personnel across Australia, a new deal is reported to have been signed between Defence and Medibank Health Solutions. The deal worth $1.3 billion would allow Medibank Health Solutions to provide imaging and radiology on-base health support and a 24-hour ADF national health hotline. The deal has been struck for four years.
“Under this contract our servicemen and women will continue to receive the highest quality healthcare services. The agreement will support Defence’s goal of seamless healthcare from point of injury to recovery”, said the Minister for Defence Science and Personnel, Warren Snowdon, while making it all the more clear that there would not be made any compromise on the health and wellbeing of its personnel.
It was only through the grueling tender process that Medibank Health Solutions was able to get the contract and now it has a huge responsibility to deliver nothing less than the best to the personnel and their family members. It was made clear that there would be all care taken from the point of injury to recovery for those who would be injured.
This move is expected to bring in positive changes in the way healthcare services are being provided to defence personnel.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru